On this episode Wes Wyrick joins Kenneth Travis to talk about how he has achieved success by letting go, trusting his team, and creating a routine that allows him to own his day.
“I program myself to own the day, each day.”– Wes Wyrick
Resources Take your mortgage business to the next level. Visit nextlevello.com for more information. Click here to schedule your free no-obligation Next Level Coaching Call: https://nextlevello.com/schedule
What We Learned From This Episode
Creating a routine can be key to set up a successful day.
Having key players on your team allows you to always be there without having to actually be there.
There is a max amount business you can do without sacrificing time in important areas of your life.
There is nothing wrong about working less and making more money because you scaled your business.
Following a manager as opposed to a leader can be a detriment to your business.
Quotes from the episode:
“I program myself to own the day, each day.”
“We look at every transaction as having two customers. Our borrowers and Realtors.”
“When you run a solo show you will sacrifice time with others.”
“I measure value by dollars, but also by time, connections with kids, and memories made.”
“I had a manager, but I did not have a leader.”
- Mortgage Success Academy – onedollarmsa.com
- Next Level Loan Officers – https://www.nllodigital.com/mortgage-success-offer
- Loan Officer Events – loanofficerevents.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NextLevelLoanOfficers/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwSyHzkvBri1YWJSH7df1CQ
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/next-level-loan-officers/about/
Text the word: nextlevel to 36260 to download our app