On this episode, Kenneth, Sean, and Alan recap their biggest takeaways from the Top Producers Huddle Mastermind in Nashville. Key takeaways include looking to the future, knowing your why, scaling, turning down business, and understanding what you sacrifice.
“We all have to have a level of contentment with the level of business that you can manage.”– KENNETH TRAVIS
Resources Take your mortgage business to the next level. Visit nextlevello.com for more information. Click here to schedule your free no-obligation Next Level Coaching Call: https://nextlevello.com/schedule
What We Learned From This Episode
The importance of knowing your why so you can work to be happy.
Easiest way to deal with capacity is having the right processes and systems in place.
Scaling your business right now is an absolute necessity.
Growing your business will mean that sometimes you need to turn business away.
What can you do better to improve in the next 10 years.
Know what you have to give up to get where you want to go. Is it worth it?
Quotes from the episode:
“We work so hard to become happy that sometimes we become miserable.”
“Sometimes you have to turn business away.”
“Make hay when you can, but it is easy to get sidetracked.”
“Time is the number one commodity that we get in life.”
“We all have to have a level of contentment with the level of business that you can manage.”
- Mortgage Success Academy – onedollarmsa.com
- Next Level Loan Officers – https://www.nllodigital.com/mortgage-success-offer
- Loan Officer Events – loanofficerevents.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NextLevelLoanOfficers/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwSyHzkvBri1YWJSH7df1CQ
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/next-level-loan-officers/about/
Text the word: nextlevel to 36260 to download our app