On this episode Kellen, Shane, and Sean talk about Power Conversations. The guys discuss the importance of setting expectations of both your referral partners and your clients.
“If you say yes to everything, you are saying no to something.”– Shane Kidwell
Resources Take your mortgage business to the next level. Visit nextlevello.com for more information. Click here to schedule your free no-obligation Next Level Coaching Call: https://nextlevello.com/schedule
What We Learned From This Episode
Power conversations are about setting expectations early and often.
It is about your system and not their system.
You have set your boundaries with your referral partners otherwise you will get trampled on.
You will close more deals by aligning with the right people in your business.
When you dictate the process you are in the best position to control your success.
Quotes from the episode:
“It is really hard to be good, fast, AND cheap!”
“If you say yes to everything, you are saying no to something.”
“The second you value yourself more than the transaction, your whole world changes.”
“I am looking for the blindspots. It is the things you don’t know, you don’t know.”
- Mortgage Success Academy – onedollarmsa.com
- Next Level Loan Officers – https://www.nllodigital.com/mortgage-success-offer
- Loan Officer Events – loanofficerevents.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NextLevelLoanOfficers/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwSyHzkvBri1YWJSH7df1CQ
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/next-level-loan-officers/about/
Text the word: nextlevel to 36260 to download our app