On this episode Michael Cox of the Mortgage Nerds joins Sean Zalmanoff to talk about marketing, relationships, building a strong brand, and having an abundance mindset. Mike also talks about how MLOs should have a marketing first, mortgage seconds philosophy when building their business.
“If you miss a loan closing that hurts your brand.”– Michael Cox
Resources Take your mortgage business to the next level. Visit nextlevello.com for more information. Click here to schedule your free no-obligation Next Level Coaching Call: https://nextlevello.com/schedule
What We Learned From This Episode
If you decide to move to a new company make sure to do it for the right reasons.
You don’t know what you don’t know. You need to constantly be learning.
Having a community of loan officers is a great support system.
Once you build a brand, make sure you protect it.
Having a strong brand enables you to have more freedom with your business.
Don’t worry about giving away your secrets, because most MLOs won’t do it anyway.
Quotes from the episode:
“I’m a firm believer in creating strong strategic relationships.”
“Not everyone should be a broker owner.”
“If you miss a loan closing that hurts your brand.”
“You want to work for a company that allows you to create your own brand.”
“Your a marketing company first, but happen to do mortgages.”
- Mortgage Success Academy – onedollarmsa.com
- Next Level Loan Officers – https://www.nllodigital.com/mortgage-success-offer
- Loan Officer Events – loanofficerevents.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NextLevelLoanOfficers/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwSyHzkvBri1YWJSH7df1CQ
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/next-level-loan-officers/about/
Text the word: nextlevel to 36260 to download our app