On this episode Jason Frazier interviews Next Level founder and coach, Kellen Vaughan. Kellen discusses how loan officers can have their lives changed by coaching, what he focuses on with growing his business, and how loan officers should be taking advantage of this perfect storm in the industry.
“If we all look back in our lives there is a moment that defines who we are or who we are gong to be.”– Kenneth Travis
Resources Take your mortgage business to the next level. Visit nextlevello.com for more information. Click here to schedule your free no-obligation Next Level Coaching Call: https://nextlevello.com/schedule
What We Learned From This Episode
- Making money is about having freedom to expand in other areas of your life.
- Being in the trenches allows you to see market changes as they happen and allows you to help MLOs from that experience.
- Training a team allows you to work ON your business as opposed to IN your business.
- Make sure you select the coaching program that is focused on your success and not theirs.
- Being in a community of like minded mortgage professionals can make all the difference.
- You need to make sure you love on your team and make sure they feel appreciated.
- With all the volume happening now make sure you do not forget about your referral partners.
Quotes from the episode:
“Right out of the Marine Corps I had a passion and a drive to be successful”
“Fake it until you make just does not work for who I am.”
“We are known for giving more in value than what we take in payment.”
“It is the men and women that are in our coaching group is what makes our community valuable.”
“Now is a great time to create new referral relationships because other loan officers are focused on refis.”
- Mortgage Success Academy – onedollarmsa.com
- Next Level Loan Officers – https://www.nllodigital.com/mortgage-success-offer
- Loan Officer Events – loanofficerevents.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NextLevelLoanOfficers/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwSyHzkvBri1YWJSH7df1CQ
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/next-level-loan-officers/about/
Text the word: nextlevel to 36260 to download our app
It’s been an amazing ride. What has he learned so far? Without family, it means nothing. Support systems are everything. Integrity is everything. Running a successful mortgage branch is hard, but very rewarding. If you don’t change, you die. Never stop moving, even when things are really messed up and failure looks very possible. There’s always a way forward. Many times, the best way forward is to ask for help from someone who has already been there. Ken has been there.
Thousands of families have been helped by his company. He and his team are well known in the community for their hard work, charitable involvement, and the best BBQ ribs in East Texas.
Helping others reach success in the mortgage business is one of his greatest achievements. As a top producer, nationally recognized originator and manager, Ken’s greatest wins are in developing the talents of others: helping them find their way to more freedom, closing more loans without working nights and weekends and mapping out the path to financial freedom.
When not conquering the mortgage world, you will find Ken hanging with his wife, taking his two boys to ball practice, driving his tractor around the farm, working in his big garden, fishing, and vacationing around the world.