On this episode Jason Frazier interviews Next Level founder and coach, Kellen Vaughan. Kellen discusses how loan officers can have their lives changed by coaching, what he focuses on with growing his business, and how loan officers should be taking advantage of this perfect storm in the industry.
“This is the greatest time ever in the industry to build legacy wealth for yourself.”– Kellen Vaughan
Resources Take your mortgage business to the next level. Visit nextlevello.com for more information. Click here to schedule your free no-obligation Next Level Coaching Call: https://nextlevello.com/schedule
What We Learned From This Episode
- There is no right or wrong model, only a right or wrong fit.
- It doesn’t matter what your units or volume is, if you are not making the money you want.
- Learn how you can 10x or 15x your revenue per hour.
- Not every MLO’s vision of success is the same. You have to coach to what our members want.
- Money equals freedom to do more things and that is why we focus on the freedom to make you happy.
- This industry is one of the few industries where you can start with nothing and build a successful career.
- The power of our coaching is the community that we have built and are continuing to build.
Quotes from the episode:
“I love watching our members have that breakthrough in their business.”
“I probably started the wrong way by jumping in without ever originating loan.”
“Being a loan officer is one of the best kept secrets in the workforce.”
“In this industry you can trade money for time or time for money.”
- Mortgage Success Academy – onedollarmsa.com
- Next Level Loan Officers – https://www.nllodigital.com/mortgage-success-offer
- Loan Officer Events – loanofficerevents.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NextLevelLoanOfficers/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwSyHzkvBri1YWJSH7df1CQ
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/next-level-loan-officers/about/
Text the word: nextlevel to 36260 to download our app
Kellen has grown his business into 5 states with over 30 loan officers and staff that he oversees daily. His passion for building systems and processes that make the operation perform at its highest level while delivering a superior experience to the clients as lead to his astronomical growth.
Because of the coaches and mentors that helped Kellen along the way, his greatest passion has been giving back to mortgage community by helping loan officers who struggle building their teams, have trouble with time management, and taking their business to the next level.
Kellen currently resides in Keller, Texas with his wife Ellen and three young sons.