On this episode Matt DeLuzio joins Kenneth Travis to talk about understanding how to create a successful business by having a continuous improvement mentality, hiring the right people to make the best use of your time, and setting the right expectations with everyone you deal with.
“Who you know will get you there and what you know will keep you there. ”– Matt DeLuzio
Resources Take your mortgage business to the next level. Visit nextlevello.com for more information. Click here to schedule your free no-obligation Next Level Coaching Call: https://nextlevello.com/schedule
What We Learned From This Episode
There is always something for Loan Officers to learn to make them better.
You have to have the mentality to invest in yourself.
If you can’t step away from your business then you don’t have a business, you have a job.
You need to step back and figure out what is the first hire to make you the most effective.
The people you hire have to be additive to where you are able to generate more business.
Sometimes you have to be willing to lose something to gain more.
Quotes from the episode:
Who you know will get you there and what you know will keep you there.
You can’t be constantly working in the business but never on your business.
We are in this business to continue to learn and succeed.
In order to keep generating business you can’t spend your time chasing conditions.
- Mortgage Success Academy – onedollarmsa.com
- Next Level Loan Officers – https://www.nllodigital.com/mortgage-success-offer
- Loan Officer Events – loanofficerevents.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NextLevelLoanOfficers/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwSyHzkvBri1YWJSH7df1CQ
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/next-level-loan-officers/about/
Text the word: nextlevel to 36260 to download our app